Quality education to all, especially the rural, semi-rural, and socio-economically deprived students to make them self reliant.
• To impart quality education to the young generation of India keeping pace with regional, national and international educational scenario in order to make it locally and globally competent.
• To provide education to all the classes of society, especially to the downtrodden, economically and socially backward sections of society to make them self-confident and self-reliant.
• To impart value-based education, embodying socio-cultural, scientific, commercial and physical training in order to achieve all-round development of the students’ personality.
• To sharpen students’ sensibilities with enlightened secular, democratic and humane values for encouraging their participation in corporate life.
• To promote among the students a sense of equality, national integration, social justice and to act as a catalyst in socio-economic transformation for national development.
• To impart need-based, time relevant and innovative programmes promoting the use of latest technology.